Bonke’s Blacksmith Shop
Benjamin Bonke established his blacksmithy at nearby Coulson in the 1880’s. His son Angus continued its operation until the 1950s. Angus was a wood-crafter of great renown and often used the forge to create specific tools for his wood carvings.
Original forge and anvil plus other portable forges
Tools and honing tones
Horse brands and branding boards