St John’s Church of England
This small unlined church was built in 1911 by Cannon Creek 20km south east of Templin. The cost of building was 75 pounds ($150). It operated until 1951 and was relocated to Templin in 1976. The high pitched roof and large windows allowed for good ventilation even at the height of summer. Items from other local churches have their home here too.
Original pews, lectern and Baptismal font
Organs from 1880s